• There is no additional charge for crating.
• Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change without notice.
• 50% advance deposit is required to enter an order into production. The balance is due when we are ready to ship.
• Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you must return the goods you have received, please contact us for Return Authorization by calling customer service at 713-263-9101 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To minimize the risk of damage during shipment, products must be returned in the original packing to Gilani Furniture Inc, 8840 Memorial Drive, Houston, Texas 77024. Return shipping costs must be paid by the customer unless the goods are being returned due to defects. Purchase price will be refunded upon receipt of goods in saleable condition. All returns must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.
• All dimensions are approximate and are given to the nearest half-inch.
• Models are handmade and may vary slightly from pictures or finish samples.
• Specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Due to the hand-made nature of the product, pairs or multiples should be ordered at the same time.
• One of the special services we offer is the ability to customize our products to fit your specifications. Most items in our product line can be modified to suit your unique requirements. Please allow us the opportunity to quote on your unusual sizes or custom designs.
• Custom ordered goods are neither returnable nor refundable.
• C.O.M (Customer’s Own Material) is installed at a slight upcharge. Yardage requirements specified in the catalogue are based on 54” wide plain goods. If your fabric is less than 54” wide, or has a repeat of more than 2 inches, please add the following percentages to the yardage:
We reserve the right to install fabric as we deem fit unless the customer provides specific instructions.
|2″ – 10″
|11″ – 15″
|16″ – 20″
|21″ – 36″
DINING TABLE SIZES AND CHAIR PLACEMENT
• All items are meticulously inspected, securely crated, and delivered to the carrier in good condition. Gilani Furniture, Inc. relinquishes all responsibility for goods shipped upon a clean receipt from the carrier. It is the consignee/receiver who must make exceptions on the delivery receipt, noting all dents, holes, broken crates/cartons, or any other damage. The customer bears the risk of loss or damage (concealed or visible) during shipment. Some items are shipped knocked down to minimize the risk of damage. Should damage occur, the customer must immediately (within 72 hours) inform the carrier and call Gilani Furniture, Inc. at 713-263-9101 for instructions regarding replacement/return procedures. If it is determined that the returned
merchandise was damaged during return transit due to poor packing, it will not be accepted for credit or adjustment.
• Gilani Furniture, Inc. is not liable for delay or failure of delivery due to strikes and/or differences with workmen, war, riot, fire, compliance with government regulations, acts of God, failure or delay of sources of supply, or any other cause beyond our control.